About Financial Aid
- IIUC offers a generous scope of financial assistance and scholarship facilities to its students.
- If two or more siblings or husband & wife or parents & children are found studying in IIUC simultaneously, each of them will be entitled to get 20% waiver on Tuition Fee only, provided they must register for that Semester in time. Filled up Siblings Form must be submitted through the Chairman of the Department concerned to IASWD after notification.
- If a student deserves two categories of financial benefits, he/she can enjoy only one benefit that is higher.
- The wards of Freedom Fighters will be entitled to get tuition fee waiver as per the Private University act 2010 & UGC rules. To avail this waiver, the student will have to apply with relevant documents after getting admitted.
- All graduates from IIUC shall be entitled to get 50% waiver on Admission Fee provided he/she gets admitted to any Master’s program within one Academic year (two Semesters) from the date of graduation.